Lance Wallach is the nation's leading expert on 419 and 412i plans, captive insurance, abusive insurance plans, listed transactions, reportable transactions, section 79 plans, IRC 6707A, 8886 form filing, abusive tax shelters, and more.
The IRS is attacking 412(e)(3), Section 79, and many other benefit plans described as captive insurance.
Lance Wallach, Managing Director, is the nation's leading expert on employee benefit plans, tax problem resolution and IRS audit defense. He provides expert witness services for clients handling Section 79 and other insurance problems.
Mr. Wallach is a member of the AICPA faculty of teaching professionals & a renowned national expert in many court cases. He is the author of many best-selling financial & law books, including:
* "Wealth Preservation Planning" by the National Society of Accountants
* "The CPA's Guide to Federal & Estate Gift Taxation" published by Bisk
* The AICPA's "The team approach to Tax, Financial & Estate planning."
* "The CPA's Guide to Life Insurance" by Bisk CPEasy
* Avoiding Circular 230 Malpractice Traps and Common Abusive Small Business Hot spots by the AICPA, author/moderator Lance Wallach
Follow Lance on twitter
click the link below.
Many advisory firms offer financial planning, life insurance, and investment services, the difference is that Lance Wallach wrote the books on life insurance, financial and estate planning that consultants learn from! If you want to sleep soundly at night, don't go to the students for your financial solutions, go to the one who teaches them - Lance Wallach!
National Offices of Lance Wallach